Thursday 8 December 2011

Reception 3...

Updated images of reception 3...


I've moved the Chesterfield sofa into the 3rd reception room. My intentions were to have it in this room when purchasing it...LOVE it up against the dark grey walls! ( Farrow and ball Down pipe )

I'm NOW on the look out for a consul table which will sit just be-hide it + hang one of our Geoff Keen paintings on the wall above.

Also on me list....ceiling light + rug + coffee table + sofa/2 lounge chairs + mirrors + cushions + lamps!!!


I've also unpacked some of our artwork + moved the floor lamp from reception 2...this is only temporary until i've purchased things from my list to replace.









The GAINT drift wood urns/vases that we purchased from the Newark antiques fair have been delivered....I'm thinking that I may turn them into floor lamps?