Wednesday 7 September 2011

Ceiling lights...

After a MASSIVE argument with Jonathan in the car on our way to the Lake District for a weekend away with friends...I filled the rest of my time/car journey with SHOPPING on my iphone!!! and could'nt believe me luck when coming across the celling lights below...


Pair of 1970's aluminium 21 lamp chandeliers by Sciolari
h.49 diam.90cm

I've been on the sniff for a pair of celling lights for ages now! 


Image above is of the master bed + en-suite where the pair of ceiling lights will be hung.



1970's aluminium 25 lamp chandelier by Sciolari
h.38 diam.82cm

Not too sure where i'm going to stick this one at the moment...


BUT - at the time of purchasing it, i could wrapped it around Jonathan's head!!!

All 3 ceiling lights are from of me FAV places to shop...